You wont believe it’s a TV dinner!
As part of a Stranger Things theme, we decided to cook up our version of a TV dinner. Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and a side of green beans and carrots, is a classic meal that incorporates a variety of flavors and is simply balanced.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 1/2 lb Lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup chili sauce or ketchup
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs or panko
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp onion salt
- 3 tbsp ketchup/BBQ sauce Spread on top before baking.
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine ingredients in a large bowl thoroughly.
- Grease loaf pan and fill it will meat mixture. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Spread remaining ketchup/BBQ sauce on top. Serve warm. We plated our meatloaf with a side of creamy mashed potatoes and freshly steamed green beans.
Share this Recipe
You must be logged in to post a comment.