April 23, 2019
Sweet Potato & Broccoli Bake with Chicken
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||40 Minutes|
|Passive Time||10 Minutes|
- 5-6 Large sweet potatoes
- 2 Lbs Broccoli florets
- 4-5 lemons
- 2 Lbs chicken breast
- Balsamic Glaze Fo drizzle
- olive oil Fo drizzle
- salt & pepper To taste
- Wash all sweet potatoes, broccoli, and lemons.
- Peel and cube sweet potatoes then add to baking sheet. Add broccoli and lemon wedges then drizzle with olive oil and add salt and pepper to taste. Bake at 425 for 30-40 minutes.
- While veggies bake, cut and season chicken.
- In a medium sized skillet coat with cooking oil and let oil get hot.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook until pink is gone.
- When chicken is done, check on veggies and if sweet potato is tender, they are done. Serve with chicken and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Share this Recipe
You must be logged in to post a comment.