March 27, 2019
Street Corn Salad & Quesadillas
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
|Passive Time||10 minutes|
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chipotle Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Large Bag Salad or Mixed Greens
- 3 Cans Corn or Roasted Corn
- 1 Can black beans Rinsed
- 1 Green bell pepper Diced
- 1 Red bell pepper Diced
- Add all the ingredients for the dressing in a mixing bowl, stir well, and set in fridge to cool.
- Dice bell peppers, and add to mixing bowl with corn, and rinsed beans. Mix well, set aside.
- Warm nonstick pan for quesadillas.
- Heat tortillas and add cheese. Fold over and heat to desired crisp or until melted.
- Once quesadillas are done, cut into triangles and set aside.
- Combine corn mixture with dressing and coat evenly.
- Serve a bed of salad greens, add dressed corn, top with cotija cheese, and add quesadilla triangles.
Share this Recipe
You must be logged in to post a comment.