May 16, 2019
Strawberry Salad with Bacon
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
|Passive Time||5 Minutes|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with foil.
- Lay bacon on baking sheet and put in oven for about 15-25 minutes or desired crispness.
- While bacon is baking wash strawberries. Slice and add to bowl.
- For added sweetness, sprinkle strawberries with a little sugar and a tablespoon of water. Mix well.
- When bacon is complete, cool and crumble.
- Place mixed greens or salads in bowl, add bacon, 1 cup of strawberries, feta cheese, and candied walnuts. Do this for all salads.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze, serve, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe
You must be logged in to post a comment.