September 8, 2017
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 medium red bell pepper diced
- 1 small onion choppped
- 7 large flour tortillas
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 8 oz cheese shredded
- 2 large avocados mashed up
- Using a large skillet and medium high heat, cook ground beef. Crumble and brown the beef, then drain the grease and set aside.
- Add black beans, corn, diced bell pepper, and onion into skillet.
- Combine and cook all ingredients. Add chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Saute for about 3-4 minutes.
- Warm tortillas for just a few seconds. Then start layering ingredients.
- Spread avocado on tortilla. Sprinkle rice then corn mixture.
- Add a scoop of ground beef and top with shredded cheese.
- Wrap all sides in to form a triangle (or any shape you want) then place it in a warm skillet and heat until golden brown and crispy on each side.
- Serve with a side salad & dressing for a complete meal.
Share this Recipe
You must be logged in to post a comment.