May 14, 2019
Rolled Chicken Taquitos
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
|Passive Time||10 Minutes|
- 3 Cups canola oil Enough to cover taquito entirely
- 12-20 Corn Tortillas
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken Shredded
- salt and pepper
- 8 Oz. Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese For topping
- 8 Oz. sour cream For topping
- 12-20 Toothpicks
- Shred Rotisserie chicken and set aside. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in deep pan on medium heat.
- Fill tortilla and roll into a taquito, hold in place using a toothpick.
- When oil is hot add taquitos in and let fry to a golden brown color. Remove carefully and set aside.
- Top with cheese and sour cream. Serve with fruit or side salad and enjoy.
Share this Recipe
You must be logged in to post a comment.