June 4, 2019
|Prep Time||20 Minutes|
|Cook Time||20 Minutes|
|Passive Time||10 Minutes|
- 4 Links Chicken Sausage
- 3 Large bell peppers Various Colors; Sliced
- 1 Large onion Sliced
- 4 Cups penne pasta
- 3 Cups milk
- 1 Cup Pepper Jack Cheese Shredded
- salt & pepper
- garlic powder
- chili powder
- Slice chicken sausage and prep a large pot over medium heat.
- Slice bell peppers and onion.
- In large pot add cooking oil to cover bottom and coat chicken sausage. Fry until crispy and remove from heat.
- In same pot and same oil, fry bell peppers and onions until tender. Season with salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder, and chili powder. Mix well.
- Next, add milk and then pasta stir frequently.
- When pasta starts to simmer add chicken sausage and pepper jack cheese. Mix to melt, serve hot and enjoy!
Share this Recipe
You must be logged in to post a comment.