October 3, 2017
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into cubes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp coriander
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 medium white onion roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp ginger freshly grated
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can coconut milk full-fat
- In a small bowl combine, turmeric, salt, pepper, cayenne, coriander, cumin.
- Cut chicken breast into cubes and coat them with the seasoning mix.
- Heat skillet with oil over medium heat.
- Add the roughly chopped onion and garlic to the pan and cook for about 4 minutes or until the onions are translucent.
- Add the seasoned chicken cubes to the pan and cook thoroughly.
- Mix in the coconut milk and the diced tomatoes and simmer for approximately 15 minutes to combine all flavors.
Share this Recipe
You must be logged in to post a comment.