September 8, 2017
Biscuits & Gravy
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 cannister pre-made biscuits we used pilsbury
- 1 lb ground turkey or sausage
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup flour all purpose
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp sage dried
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp pepper or to taste
- Preheat oven according to biscuit package. Bake biscuits and set timer.
- In a large skillet pan cook turkey or sausage over medium heat. Break down the meat into small chunks.
- When turkey is done, save 1 tbsp of grease and drain the rest.
- Add butter and stir until melted. Add the remaining herbs and spices.
- Sprinkle with flour while frequently stirring, to evenly coat meat with flour. Cook for about 3-4 minutes. Until desired thickness is achieved.
- Pour gravy over biscuits while warm and serve with a side of fruit for a complete breakfast.
Share this Recipe
You must be logged in to post a comment.