ole` ole` olee` oleee`….oh yeeeaah!
Having a fiesta` ? or just looking for an easy dish? This Taco Pasta is a fun twist on Italian and Mexican flavors that will surely be a great addition to your menu.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 oz taco seasoning
- 2 cup water
- 1 jar mild salsa
- 8 oz rotini pasta
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese Mexican fix
- Preheat large deep skillet over medium heat.
- Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until cooked thoroughly. Drain grease.
- Stir taco seasoning into ground beef then stir in water, salsa and pasta noodles. Bring to a boil.
- Stir, cover and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for about 15 minutes until pasta is tender.
- Turn off heat and stir in cheese. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve with optional toppings. Avocado, tortilla chips, cilantro, tomatoes or sour cream.
Share this Recipe
You must be logged in to post a comment.