2 cans and a box……and some butter!
This sweet treat has less then 10 ingredients and the quickest prep time ever! Perfect for pot lucks or anytime dessert.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 20 oz crushed pineapple canned
- 21 oz cherry pie filling canned
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dump crushed pineapple can into baking dish (9x13).
- Dump can of cherry pie filling in the same dish.
- Spread yellow cake mix over cherry filling evenly.
- Chop 1 cup of pecans and sprinkle on top.
- Melt butter and drizzle over the dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until topping is slightly brown.
Share this Recipe
You must be logged in to post a comment.